domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Inviting, Accepting & Declining Invitation

Inviting, Accepting & Declining Invitation


Inviting:
  • Do dou want to... 
  • Let's...
  • Would you like to ….
  • Could you come to…
  • I’d very much like
  • Would you care to ….
  • I’ll really happy if you come to….
  • I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed to come to….
Accepting an Invitation
  • Thats good idea.
  • Yeah, thats sound fine.
  • Thank you for inviting me.
  • I would/will ….
  • That would be very nice.
  • I’d like to love to come.
  • That’s fine.
  • Sure. Why not?
Declining an Invitation
  • Sorry, I can't.
  • Thanks, but i can't.
  • I’m very sorry, I don’t think I can.
  • I’d like to, but ….
  • Thank you for asking me, but ….
  • Unfortunately, I can’t ….
EXAMPLE:

Martin: Are you busy this afternoon?
Kelly: No really. Why?
Martin: Do you want to come to the soccer match with us?
Kelly: Sure. What time does it start?
Martin: At four thirty.
Kelly: And what time does it finish?
Martin: At six fifteen.
Kelly: That's fine. See you later

1 comentario: